What Brands Can Learn from Broadcasters
Why do all brands need to start behaving like media brands?
TV is no longer just the box in the corner of the living room. TV is now everywhere. With screens appearing on all sorts of devices and in all sorts of places the world is becoming more televisual everyday. So much so that Cisco believes that 90% of the world’s data will be video by the end of 2014.
So if the screen is becoming ever more a part of our daily existence - the thing we turn to for information or inspiration - it stands to reason that it’s once again the best way for brands to talk to customers.
In this white paper, Red Bee Media shares 8 best practices from the media world:
- See people as audiences not consumers
- Realise the value of scheduling
- Build an editorial calendar
- Capture the power of live
- Understand the importance of packaging
- Find the right voice
- Exploit the power of dual-screen
- Be reactive