Business Continuity in a Time of Crisis
As we each manage the uncertainty caused by COVID-19, I want to explain what Red Bee is doing to support your businesses and maintain continuity of services. Ensuring the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners while safeguarding the integrity of our critical service delivery operations are our two main priorities at this moment.
Business continuity and service resilience are inherent in Red Bee’s operating models and many of our services can be delivered remotely or from alternative locations which means we can mitigate most threats to our services.
Due to the immediate risks posed by the COVID-19 outbreak, we have implemented a range of additional precautionary measures to strengthen our ability to handle this current threat, including the following:
- Increased frequency of cleaning on our premises
- Introduced travel restrictions across the entire company
- Cancelled all attendance at conferences, tradeshows and other external events for three months
- Implemented homeworking wherever possible
- Implemented “lockdown” of operational areas
- Restricted visitor access to our premises – only allowing essential visits
- Introduced isolation rooms and other precautionary routines for handling suspected cases of infection on-premise (no confirmed cases as of now)
- Set up central and local crisis management units collecting status reports from all parts of the business
- Carried out detailed scenario planning for future potential escalation – including emergency staffing plans
The Executive Leadership Team at Red Bee is meeting frequently to monitor the situation and is prepared to take all necessary and appropriate steps as the situation develops. We will also continue to follow the recommendations from national and international authorities including local governments and the WHO.
As a highly experienced provider of managed services, many of which are live, we are used to handling and reacting to unfolding events. While COVID-19 has the potential for disruption on an unprecedented scale, we are confident that our operational DNA will ensure we can handle this situation with the least possible disruption.
Let’s hope for a speedy return to normal with minimal lasting effects on our society. In the meantime, please stay safe and take care of the people close to you. We are doing our utmost to keep the show running for you and your audiences. If you need any assistance or have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your Red Bee contact.
Red Bee Media