PROGRAM AND SCHEDULE ANALYSIS
Explorer is a highly reliable online tool to find program schedule information for all broadcast and cable channels in every market in the U.S. and Canada as well as in a number of other countries.
Look no further to find a reliable and trusted partner with over 20 years’ experience in the TV and media industry.
Enjoy the benefits of a leading schedule reporting tool, that delivers the data you need, when you need it, through an intuitive, responsive, and user-friendly interface, with unique reporting features. Track any title or channel across the U.S., Canada, as well as in a number of other countries.
- Pre & post-broadcast airings
- Custom reporting with ID matching upon request
- Identify first run premiere for all channels
- Extensive Metadata
- Up to 8 weeks of advance & years of archive schedule data
- Used for residuals, compliance, barter, clearance/line-ups, and research
- Also used by sales, legal, and other departments
- Used in product management, for additional turns on inventory
- Various episodic reports with title count by channel
- Ongoing report and site expansion
This service is offered in partnership with Who’s Watching TV