RED BEE MEDIA is back at IBC 2022: Don’t gamble on an uncertain media future
As the the leading global media services partner for innovation and growth, we are returning to IBC 2022, where visitors can experience the future of broadcast. Expand your reach, and make it easier for your audiences to find the right content.
Join us at Hall 5, Stand H.48 at the RAI Amsterdam, where our entire Executive Team is in attendance, including CEO Steve Nylund. We are excited to reconnect with the industry, and to share the latest on our full suite of offerings, including Playout, OTT, Distribution, MCR, Media Management, Access Services, Content Discovery, and Post-Production.
“We are in the Golden Age of media and entertainment. We are here to help you scale and grow in this new era,” says CPO Steve Russell.
Please join Tom Wootton, Head of Product – Broadcast and Access, in the Content Everywhere Stage Monday 12, 14:30h at the Panel: Managed services: Adding value in content distribution.
Our six major service propositions are positioned to enable you to explore new business models, reach wider markets and grow your revenue streams:
- Connect – Red Bee Connect takes care of the media delivery lifecycle for both live and linear content to ensure it securely connects with audiences across every platform.
- Reach – Red Bee Reach covers every aspect of the acquisition, preparation, and distribution of media assets to ensure you meet the highest audience expectations.
- Access – Red Bee Access offers the highest quality and accuracy for multi-language accessibility in real-time using both human and machine-based options.
- Discover – Red Bee Discover delivers the metadata and images needed to enhance the appeal of linear and on-demand content to meet the expectations of increasingly discerning audiences.
- Play – Red Bee Play handles all the technical and operational challenges of creating linear channels, ensuring they engage and delight viewers around the world
- Pulse – Red Bee Pulse combines our scalable cloud-based OTT delivery platform with the complete wrap of complementary features to help you build scalable services with truly global reach.
Panel: Managed services: Adding value in content distribution
Head of Product - Broadcast and Access
Content Everywhere Stage
As streaming complements, and sometimes supplants, broadcast this session will consider the role and relevance of managed services for broadcasters and content owners facing up to the challenge of convergence and disruption to long established commercial models.
The ability of artificial intelligence to generate additional valuable metadata creates new opportunities to enhance content search and repurposing. Speakers will be share insights drawn from the fields of closed captioning, subtitling, audio description and language accessibility that show how content can be made accessible to the widest possible audience while also contributing to regulatory compliance, diversity and inclusion obligations, and overall user experience.
• How is the evolving role of video service providers driving the development of managed services?
• What are the challenges that content distributers are most worried about? Do priorities differ btween broadcasters and streaming service providers?
• How important is AI as an attribute in new or enhanced managed services?
• How difficult is it for managed service providers to play successfully across broadcast and streaming?