Building on the success of past years, Red Bee Media won the highest number of Golds at the 2011 Promax.
The Promax Awards reward the very best in creativity, strategy and innovation in entertainment marketing, with fierce competition across all the terrestrials and digital channels.
The Walking Dead Facebook app
A highlight was winning Gold in the Best Game or App category for Red Bee Media’s Walking Dead Facebook app , created for FOX.
The app centres on a POV film that immerses the viewer in the show’s premise – what it’s like to be ‘Left Behind’ by the Walking Dead. The innovative use of Facebook Connect and users’ own webcams seamlessly create a personalised survivor experience.
Horrible Histories multi-platform campaign
A further three Golds were won for work on CBBC’s Horrible Histories, including Most Effective TV Promo Campaign.
Andy Bryant, Director of Creative, said, “We were delighted to win across such a range of clients, projects and budget levels. We were particularly pleased, yet again, to achieve multiple awards for outstanding digital marketing and effectiveness, as well as distinctive and high profile campaigns for popular BBC shows like Luther , The Apprentice and Wallace & Gromit”.
Red Bee Media Golds
- Short Film Festival – Adam Butcher
- Best Drama Specially Created – Luther BBC One
- Best Sport Clip Based – US Masters BBC Sport
- Best Factual Clip based – The Apprentice BBC One
- Best Children’s Originated – Horrible Histories CBBC
- Most Effective Campaign – Horrible Histories CBBC
- Best Game or App – The Walking Dead – FX International
- Best Campaign – Wallace and Gromit BBC One
- Best Director – Chris Balmond – Horrible Histories
- Best Radio – EastEnders Peggy (produced by BBC Cross Trails)
Red Bee Media Silvers
- Best Digital Marketing – Watch – Primeval
- Best Season or Stunt – BBC One Christmas
Red Bee Media Bronzes
- Most Effective – Watch Dynamo
- Best Entertainment Clip Based – Precision Engineered Comedy – BBC Two
- Best Drama Clip Based – Torchwood – BBC One
- Best Children’s Clip based – Bedtime Hour CBeebies
Red Bee Media Production team awards
- GOLD – Bring Me Sunshine – RKCR/YR
- BRONZE – A Day in the Life – RKCR/YR