Leaving no-one behind
Audio Description improves access to video content for sight-impaired audiences by providing a carefully crafted spoken audio commentary representing what’s on screen. We provide Audio Description services for broadcast or OTT television, Blu-ray / DVD and films. For foreign language films, we can also include a spoken audio track of the captions/subtitles.
As part of our offering, we can bring our expertise and knowledge of best practice to help broadcasters schedule Audio Description in the most effective manner.
An exceptional service
Meeting (or exceeding) regulations just isn’t enough. That’s why we employ a great variety of native-speaker male and female voice actors specialising in an impressive range of styles. Whatever the nature of your content, there’s always a describer on hand to provide a bespoke audio track that fits it perfectly.
Audio Description: Facts and Figures
- Largest global supplier of Audio Description by volume
- Meets the highest requirements for late delivery and tight deadlines; for example, a standard feature film turned around in 4–5 hours
- Global staff of 40 AD experts
- Presence in 7 countries (UK, US, Australia, Canada, France, Spain and the Netherlands)
- 4 languages (English, French, Dutch, Spanish)